Monday, June 21, 2021

NEWS FROM NETWEST

NOW HEAR THIS:

Carroll Taylor will staff an NCWN-West booth at the Festival on the Square in Hayesville, NC on July 9,10, 11.

This is a large festival that brings thousands of people to our historic and beautiful town. Members who want to bring a few books to sell can contact Carroll for instructions. The number of titles will be limited due to a shortage of space. If you plan to come for the weekend and spend both days at the booth, be sure to let Carroll know. You can reach her by phone: 1 706-896-7363 or email: vibiaperpetua@gmail.com. The space in the booth will be limited. 

More News from NCWN-West

We are excited to have William Elliott, a man of wood and words, as our guest on July, 9,  7:00 PM for Writers' Night Out on Zoom. Mark your calendars now. This is a man of varied talents and abilities, a writer and poet and educator and man who works with his hands.

"In my teaching career, I authored eight books and numerous articles in social ethics and religion. After over thirty years of academic work — in Germany, India, and South Africa as well as in the United States — I wanted to turn my hand to writing that was more poetic and expressive. I also wanted a more viable balance between my work with words and my work with wood, especially furniture for worship settings."

 I suggest you travel around his website  http://williameverett.com/  and learn more about him so you can ask questions the night he appears on Writers' Night Out. He and I will have a conversation and he will read some of his work. You will find it most interesting, I'm sure.

If you don't receive the link to join us before July 5, please email me at, glendabeall@msn.com and I will send you the invitation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.