Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some Valentin Thoughts

For me, Valentines day is a celebration of LOVE in all its manifestations-----finally (guess it's my age), I have crossed the great chasm of limiting the boundaries of love's need and expectation to having one special other. The shift wasn't easy and seemed to take forever but poetry and dreams and dear friends and seeing lovers glow feeds my soul and verifies connection and the ALL of love and loving.

A lot of times we just reach out
& expect nothing in return—& that...
that is so much more than enough.

~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Valentines Day to you all...........
Pat
~~~

1 comment:

  1. ooops, I left the (e) off of valentine. I can never seem to get it, whatever IT may be, completely right. Oh well, you get the gist.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.