Friday, February 13, 2009

Poetry & Essay Contest Middle School

I would like to thank Jayne and Glenda for volunteering to judge the Cherokee County Poetry and Essay Contest this year. This is a milestone in many of the students lives and appreciated by everyone involved from sponsors, teachers and parents.

I have been asked to extend this contest to the Cherokee County Middle Schools and the "Learning Center." I would like to do this, if, I can get two more volunteers, one for each category. I will make sure to obtain the sponsors, awards, publicity and facilities to present the awards.

If you have an interest to help promote writing for young people, please respond ASAP, as I need to set the dates of submissions and deadlines.

Much Thanks,

Paul Donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.