Monday, December 31, 2007

Netwest members

We have a number of writers in Netwest who can and should be teaching workshops. Nancy Simpson, poet and former Program Coordinator is on my list of those who should teach a workshop for Netwest members and for the public. She has so much knowledge about poetry I have asked her to post some of her thoughts on this blog. I hope she will do that soon. Nancy has been a mentor to many of us in western NC and north GA.

Robert Kimsey is another member who has much to offer us in a class on self-publishing or any kind of writing.

Estelle Rice teaches a class on spiritual writing. I hope she will be able to do that for Netwest one Saturday.

Nancy Purcell is teaching at a community college and could teach a workshop also.

If you Netwesters are reading this blog, let me know who among us you'd like to have teach.

We also want to have another computer class soon with Kay Lake.

Meanwhile, I actually spent time today learning how to use Office Publisher, but I also wrote an essay. Even though my house is a complete mess from Christmas wrappings and boxes, dirty laundry, etc., I let it go and worked on my writing. I'm proud of me!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Glenda! Just checked out your blog, and am delighted (and inspired) that you put your writing ahead of cleaning up after Christmas :)! Bravo! The work will always be there, after all! Wishing you a wonderful year of writing and publishing, Maureen Ryan Griffin, www.maureenryangriffing.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.