Wednesday, November 23, 2022

John C. Campbell Folk School makes changes

 John C. Campbell Folk School has dropped COVID 19 restrictions. 

Read about it here.

Take writing classes at the Folk School with excellent instructors.

I am taking an online course next year from the Folk School. How nice it is to have the opportunity for both in-person and online classes with these top writers. 


The John C. Campbell Folk School changed my life in so many ways. I first took poetry classes with Nancy Simpson, Carol Crawford, Kathryn Byer, and many other writers. Later I taught writing at the folk school and that was a huge step in my life. 

Glenda Beall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.