Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Comments on April Writers' Night Out on Zoom

Carroll S. Taylor comments on April Zoom meeting for Writers' Night Out
I’m so glad I attended last night.  I need the connection with fellow poets and writers, and I think our gathering felt surprisingly intimate despite our distances apart. Poetry has the power to bring us all together. Thank you, Glenda and Karen, for organizing everything. Thank you, Rupert, for sharing your poetry.
WNO brought light to a dark night.
Carroll










On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 11:11 AM Bob Grove wrote:
I'm sure all the participants share the same delight in meeting and hearing from each other.
Warmest regards for the weekend,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.