Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Do you wonder why your book is not selling?

I like to post articles or posts that benefit my readers, so today I am sharing a site that is full of good advice for writers. In this post, the writer tells us, with humor, why our books are not selling and what we must do to sell at a time when reading books has fallen as a major entertainment for people.

I have been reading Kristen Lamb for a long time and I have learned so much from her articles. Do you subscribe to Kristen? If so, what do you like about her site?

https://authorkristenlamb.com/2019/02/how-to-sell-more-books-a-tale-of-fishing-catfishing/

What do you think about her suggestions on how to sell books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.