Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Admin for NCWN-West is looking for a replacement; could that be you?

Hello, my name is Joan Ellen Gage. I serve as your Admin for the NCWN-West's blog.

I am searching for a replacement for my Admin position. What we need is someone who can post articles for the NCWN-West that relate to events or to member reading or news.

Some familiarity with Google blogger is helpful, but not necessary. The position requires some basic computer skills, and blogging skills.

This is a volunteer position and does not pay a salary.

Please contact me at iamjellen1953@gmail.com or Glenda Beall, at: glendabeall@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.