Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BOB GROVE PERFORMS A CHRISTMAS CAROL AT THE JOHN C. CAMPBELL FOLK SCHOOL

Bob Grove, author and member of NCWN-West is quite the performer. Wednesday evening at the John C. Campbell Folk School, he will gift us with his annual reading of A Christmas Carol.
 Bob always gives a wonderful performance. Come out and enjoy. See Bob's announcement below.


Just a reminder that tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 7 p.m. at the Folk School I wil be doing my annual performance reading of Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol. I will be in period costume and do the best I can with a wide variety of character dialogues. This one-hour abridged version of his popular volume was actually written by Dickens himself to facilitate such readings.

My performance will be followed by a musical treat from the Folk School dancers. I hope to see you there.

Bob
BOB GROVE PERFORMING A CHRISTMAS CAROL

1 comment:

  1. Bob always give a great reading. I know everyone will enjoy his performance reading very much. He always does well with his reading.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.