Monday, December 1, 2014

Jack Prather's news

It is good to hear from Jack Prather who lives in Henderson County NC. He is an author we are proud to have as a member. I have read some of his forthcoming book about notable women of NC and I recommend it highly. See his news below:


Despite a tough personal and health year punctuated by a lengthy recuperative sabbatical, I'm now in very good condition and spirits, thanks to turning lemons into a pitcher of lemonade.

My latest (seventh) book and the second in a series about 'Notable' North Carolinians will be out in January (yippee!). My editor Rick Rickerson, author of The Five-Minute Linguist and former chair of the Linguistics Department at the College of Charleston, completed his work on the manuscript yesterday; and it's now in the hands of my designer, Chris Condrey.

More on Six Notable Women of North Carolina will be forthcoming following publication.

Jack J. Prather
prathergroup@aol.com
828-808-0660
www.futurenowpublishing.com

2 comments:

  1. Jack is a good guy and he did have a difficult 2014 but kept up the research and writing. In football they call it playing through pain. In writing, I am not sure what it is called.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear this good news - both about your health, Jack, and your new book.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.