Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Walk Down Memory Lane

In my files, I have pictures taken at NCWN West events and photos used in articles I've written about our members. I thought I'd share some of them today.

Remember?

Glenda Barrett on right with her guest


Glenda, Wayne, Jayne, Lana, Nancy S, Nancy P, JC Walkup



Jo Carolyn Beebe 
Janice Moore, Karen Holmes, Brenda Ledford, Jo Carolyn Beebe, Carole Thompson


Lana Hendershott 

Paul Donovan, Karen Holmes, Glenda Beall

Gary Carden

Ed Southern, Executive Director of NCWN, at City Lights Books in Sylva
Leave a comment if you remember when or where the picture was taken.

1 comment:

  1. Glenda,
    Thanks for the walk down memory lane. It's great to celebrate the success of Netwest. I enjoyed the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.