Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tell me what you think.

As I fumble along trying to learn how to blog, I go to other sites and see what I like. I just checked on Darnell Arnoult’s website and I like the way her links are organized. I will imitate her. I wish the Netwest members would give me suggestions as Al Manning did today. He suggested I list links of our members who have websites or blogs. So a number of you are now listed under my favorite links.
You are free to comment on this blog, and I have changed the setup so you no longer have to have a google ID to get into the blog. For those of you who don’t already have a website or blog, play with this one. We can all learn together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.