Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Poets and Writers and Dreams

Some writers may not feel the need to talk and share with other writers, but the poets and writers I know absolutely love getting together to bounce ideas and information off each other. My closest friends are writers and we are so eager to share, we find ourselves interrupting each other or talking at the same time. I told Estelle Rice today that we would need an entire day for some of us to get everything said that we want to say. Estelle told me about her recent workshop on dreams. She enjoyed hearing the leader explain the spiritual psychology behind understanding our dreams. Richard Argo teaches a class on dreams at the John C. Campbell Folk School in January. It seems our dreams tell much about who we are. I need to pay more attention to my dreams, I guess.

Do you have any comments about dreams you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.