OMP are accepting submissions February 6th to March 6, 2016.
Here are the guidelines and the link to an online submission form:
- Author must have rights to the poem (previously published OK, but not in an OMP anthology).
- Poem may not exceed 36 lines (including title, author's name and blank lines). Poetry lines that exceed 55 letters and spaces will wrap and count as two lines.
- Flash fiction may not exceed 325 words (bottom line is that it must fit on a 8.5"x5.5" page).
- Only one poem/flash fiction per writer, so give it your best shot:-)
- Submissions accepted from a former contributor or someone recommended by a former contributor