Saturday, September 26, 2015

Literary Festival of Charlotte, NC, October 3, 2015, Authors Welcome!





We would be honored to have your authors participate in the festival on Saturday, October 3, 2015. There will be a community table set aside authors who are not able to travel, but would like to advertise and promote their works. But, we would also love to have authors who can attend join us for the day and do readings and signings. 
There are accommodations that can be made for authors who may need sponsorship support to purchase a vending table. We also have some scholarship scenarios to assist a few authors if the cost to purchase a space is a challenge. Attached is the latest flyer. All sign ups can be done online. www.charlotteliteraryfestival.org

Please call with questions.
704-906-0668
charlotteliteraryfestival@gmail.com

Rasheedah Hasan, Chair

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go to this festival. I'd see my Charlotte friends, too, I hope if I could get there for this event. Maybe next year, we will get the info early enough to make plans to go. I appreciate Rasheedah Hasan for sending us the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This festival sounds amazing. I sure wish I could attend. Maybe next year I'll be able to attend and visit relatives who live in Shelby near Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.