Wednesday, April 11, 2012

COFFEE WITH THE POETS

Brenda Kay Ledford was the featured writer at "Coffee With the Poets," held Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at Cafe Touche in Hayesville, NC.

Mike Keller introduced writers and guests at the event. She also read her lovely work.


Barbara Ledford Wright read her heart-warming story about "Marean's Mountain Dulcimer."


Bob Grove shared two excellent essays with the audience.


Dot James read a wonderful story about "It's a Granny Thing."


Lorraine Newton and daughter, Julie, attended Coffee With the Poets.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed this one. I hope you had a good crowd. See you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda.
    I am so sorry I didn't get to this reading but I was a little "under the weather." I hope to be there for next month's Coffee with the Poets.

    I love your photo essay.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.