Tuesday, October 6, 2009

GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAINS BOOKFAIR

It's that time of year again, when the season begins to turn toward hot cups of tea and a good book to go with them. Not to mention Christmas gifts!
The Great Smoky Mountains Book Fair is ready to meet your needs, and then some. Go to http://www.gsmbookfair.org/ to find out what to expect--authors, presentations, animals--yes, we will have some, maybe a hound dog or two--and lots of folks wandering around looking at books. I'll be writing poems on demand; there will be a bookmaking table, ongoing story-telling, good music, and, we hope, fine fall weather.
I'll have more about all this a little later. VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

4 comments:

  1. I'm putting this on my calender right now.
    Big Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, bring a caravan! I'm going to be writing poems on demand, in a poet's hat, with quill pen (in my hand, not in my hat) and I've heard the Plott Hound who's going to be there is a pretty good poet, too, in the oral tradition!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.