Thursday, April 16, 2009

SPRING CONFERENCE IN GREENSBORO

Kevin Watson of Press 53, 2008 Spring Conference

I hope to see many of our Netwest members at the NCWN Spring Conference in Greensboro on April 25. Although I've wanted to go all along, we could not make definite plans until today. I think the presenters will be excellent and it is always fun re-connecting with writer friends and making new friends.


I will be helping at the registration desk so when you come in, let me know if you are a Netwest member. This will be my last conference as Program Coordinator for Netwest and I'm so happy we will be able to make the trip.

See you there.

Glenda Beall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.