Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NORTH CAROLINA WRITERS' FALL CONFERENCE

Nancy Sales Cash, Mary Jo Dyre, Lana Hendershott, Glenda Beall, Ken Kinnett, and Pat Davis at conference last year.
Did you attend the Fall Writers' Conference held by NCWN in Durham this month?

If you did, please leave a comment and tell us about it.


If you did not go, but you wanted to go (like me) tell us why you were longing to be there, but just couldn't make it this year.


My driver was out of commission. That's why I didn't make it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Glenda, and all members of this wonderful group, I guess what I want to leave is not a comment, only a plaint: a day's drive is not something I can undertake these days, let alone hotel and fees and meals, and so on, and that's why I didn't make it. Nothing is better than the interaction among people with like interests, and that's why I wish I could have made it.
    So, to anyone who reads this, know you have a true fan a little too far east to be truly one of you, but who follows what's happening among you with great interest and enthusiasm. If anyone could get to Morganton, how I'd love to meet!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. You will not see your comment immediately because all messages must be moderated before being published. We want to hear what you think, and your fellow writers want to know what you think.